A gorgeous country farm house with a state of the art home automation system. This home is completely off grid so we had to ensure our system was low power and low noise to fit in with the architectural fixtures and fittings. Our client’s brief was:
- High speed internet – we deployed an external 4G antenna, using a stateful firewall and 4G modem
- Automated lighting. Here we used ZWave Aeotec lighting relays to provide a mix of dimming control and on/off
- Wireless coverage, indoors and outdoors. A mix of internal and external access points
- UPS battery.
- Control of the hydronic floor and water heating
- High power outdoor CCTV cameras. A total of 10 cameras, including 2 x 240x high powered PTZ auto tracking cameras.